Trust the experts at Lars Body Shop to get you back on the road!
Do I need to contact more than one shop for an estimate?
* NO – Only one estimate from the shop of your choice is required of you - FREE from Lars Body Shop.
Do I have the right to take my car to the shop of my choice?
* YES – Only you may select the repair facility. That choice is yours and yours alone, regardless if any entity or organization says otherwise. It is, after all, your vehicle.
Is the repair facility responsible for the repairs performed on my car?
* YES – Repair facilities regulated by the State warranty the collision repairs they perform on your vehicle.
Should my insurance company be notified before repairs?
* YES – Your policy states that if requested, you must file a sworn proof of loss, exhibit the damaged property and submit to examination under oath.
Am I responsible for the cost of repairs?
* YES – You are responsible to the repair facility for payment of repairs. If you are insured, your insurance contract states that the insurance company will pay you for the loss, less any applicable deductibles or depreciation. Any arrangements for payment by your insurance company are your responsibility.
Lars Body Shop has been serving customers for over four decades and is a leading auto body repair shop located in West Fargo, North Dakota. Our team of experienced technicians is dedicated to providing high-quality services to our clients. We specialize in repairing most types of vehicles, including cars, pickups, SUVs and semi tractors. Our oversized facility ensures that we can handle any repair job, big or small. At Lars Body Shop, we understand that your vehicle is an important investment, which is why we take great care in ensuring that it is repaired to the highest standards. Our team is committed to providing exceptional customer service and will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your experience with us is a positive one.
Paintless Dent Removal/Hail Damage Repair
Semi Tractor Damage Repair/Paint